Why is my AOL IMAP server not working properly?

smith8395john smith8395john

Why is my AOL IMAP server not working properly?

I am working on AOL email account for my personal usages. AOL mail service is one of the best emailing applications, which is majorly used by millions of users. I am communicating properly with my potential customers through AOL email account. From the last week, my IMAP server is not working properly. I am trying to receive my messages, but I am failing to get them. I guess that it may be the issue of AOL IMAP settings. Really, it is a very difficult task for me, hence I look for professional’s assistance. So anyone can help me in solving AOL IMAP server not working correctly.