How to create my Roku account?

my-roku-account my-roku-account

How to create my Roku account?

Do not know how to create my Roku account? Here is the guide to help you. From your mobile devices such as smartphones or tablet, open the web browser and paste the URL, Roku/link. You can view the tabs to provide the name, Email ID, and Password. Tap on the submit tab to finish the account creation process. Login to collect the activation code To link your Roku device to the account, enter the Roku activation code visiting the page, Roku.com/link. Visit our portal and begin your search typing “How to create my Roku account‘’. Else get help from our team of network support @ +1-805-357-1800
On our service, we provide the guidance and steps for the Roku device activation, and if you face the issue in log in to my Roku account, you can get the steps to resolve the issue on the Roku device from our professional expert team. Contact our specialized experts to guide you with the steps @ +1-805-357-1800